Spring Style with Zaful



I'm looking forward to Spring to show you the new Zaful look on
"Women´s Day Special" !
I have my little wish list and start with a long ruffled mustard dress with floral print and low cut back.
It is a fresh and romantic look

I would combine it with the flat sandals of rhinestones and bracelet on the ankle to go comfortable and casual style


And the chic touch I give it with the green shoulder bag and bird print

And for another day a little more formal, I would wear the beautiful striped wide pants with top.

Do you like the combination?

And in my bag can not miss the mini facial steam machine to hydrate the face that connects to the Iphone. It's cute !
If you liked click on the links and discover more fashion and accessories for you on
by

And don´t stop following me on my social networks to keep up with fashion






Comentarios


Entradas populares